- We will consider applications from UK registered not-for-profit organisations with an income of £1 million or less.
- Applications will be considered from organisations that have completed at least two years of activity and are able to submit accounts or income and expenditure statements.
- Grants will be awarded for a single financial year.
- You must be an independent not-for-profit organisation registered in the UK.
Exclusions or what is not eligible
- The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund is unable to sponsor individuals.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- public bodies;
- organisations that mainly distribute grants to other organisations;
- organisations that are looking to support similar projects delivered by any of The Prince's of Wales's Charities (please visit The Prince of Wales's Charities page for further on specific projects);
- organisations with an income of more than £1 million;
- organisations with political associations or interests; and
- cover capital expenditure with the exception of community-based, religion-related and heritage restoration projects.