Small grant application deadline
The small grant programme is a rolling programme. Therefore, you may apply for a small grant at any time. However, applications submitted one month before the small grant committee meeting will be considered at the next meeting.
Please note that the Small Grant Committee considers applications in February, May, July and October.
- Priority will be given to non-profit organisations of which HRH The Prince of Wales is Patron.
- Initial assessment and shortlisting of the funding request will be carried out by an officer of The Prince of Wales’s Charitable Fund.
- Awards will be decided by the Small Grant Committee.
What happens if your application is successful?
- We will send you an award letter along with an award agreement and BACS form.
- You must agree to the conditions of the grant by signing and returning the award agreement.
- Payments will be made when the signed acceptance agreement and BACS forms are received.
Additional information - Churches and other places of worship
- Please submit a short history of the church or place of worship; and
- A photograph of the church or place of worship.
- The history and photograph(s) should be sent to PWCF Office and Grants Coordinator, The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund, St. James's, London SW1A 1BA or by email to email@example.com.
Useful information for all applicants
- We aim to be a responsible and flexible grant-maker. Therefore, we will consider each funding application on its own merits.
- We will send you a confirmation email to acknowledge the small grant application.
- The confirmation email would include a copy of the information submitted to PWCF.
- Successful applicants will be contacted one month after the Small Grant Committee meeting.
- We will consider awarding single or multi-year grants.
- Only one successful application will be considered from each organisation in any one year. However, unsuccessful applicants may re-apply for funding towards a different project.
- A further application from a previous grantee will be considered two years from the date of the last successful application.
- We will endeavor to notify any unsuccessful applicants. However, due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within six months of submitting your application then it is likely that the application was unsuccessful.
- If you have any communication needs, please contact PWCF Office and Grants Coordinator, The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund, St. James's, London SW1A 1BA or firstname.lastname@example.org.