Application guidance notes
You are advised to carefully read the guidance notes and collate the information required before you start completing the online small grant application form. Please refer to the relevant guidance note when responding to individual questions.
Please answer each question concisely in the box provided. Where possible, please use bullet points.
- Contact and organisation details - You will be required to provide your contact and organisation’s details, including, charitable purpose/objectives, full legal name and legal status, charity and company number if applicable.
- Financial information – Please refer to your accounts for the last two financial years and give us your average annual income or turnover, average level of reserves and number of months of operating costs that the reserves cover.
- Project Details - please provide the following information (50 word limit applies to each section):
- Provide a brief description of the project/activity.
- Outline the main aim and objectives of the project / activity.
- List tangible and intangible benefits you expect from your project/activity, who will receive those benefits and how many will benefit? For example, if the project would benefit young people, please specify the age group and number of young people.
- List the outputs and outcomes of the project / activity (quantified where appropriate and possible)
- Outputs are services, products or facilities that would result from your project/ activity, these are usually quantifiable.
- Outcomes are the changes, benefits or learning that would result from your project/activity. Many of these will be tangible but there may be some soft or intangible outcomes such as a change in attitude or confidence.
- List any collaborators or other partners in this project/activity.
- What risks could affect delivery of the project / activity and how do you propose to mitigate / manage them?
- Outline how you will monitor progress and evaluate the success of your project / activity.
- Project target start date, end date and geographic area.
- Project costs and sources of funding/partnership funding - any additional contribution your organisation can offer or secure from other sources is desirable. This would extend the influence, reach and leverage of the project/activity. Please tell us whether the funding is confirmed or not.